Today I finally sent my personal finance book for women to the publisher! Yes, I have said that before, but, of course, I just had to change it since I first sent it; I got the idea to change all of the quotes to ones in which I have personally connected with the source through a speech, a course or a book. I LOVE quotes, and it was important to me to share this.
After this three year project, you can bet that I felt a sigh of relief immediately after uploading the LAST version of both the book and the cover. (I can’t wait to hear what you think of the cover design!) I had the profound thought that this is the same feeling that I get when I complete any important task, and it is an amazingly empowering feeling. It literally shifted my energy for the better immediately.
This same feeling can be accomplished by handling any tasks you have been delaying, but at Financial Woman, we especially like financial accountability, so I’ll throw out a few ideas to achieve such enlightenment:
- Updating your Net Worth
- Completing your income taxes
- Calculating your personal cash flow from the previous month
- Reviewing your spending to make sure it is in alignment with your “money reasons”
- Organizing your financial documents
- Reviewing your investments
- Meeting with your financial advisor and getting your questions answered
What’s that financial task you’ve had on hold for some time now? Create some great positive energy by dealing with it this week!