Financial Professionals & Services, Small Businesses:
Do You Want to Connect Better with Your Female Clients?
Look at these findings from recent research on women, wealth and the financial industry:
- More than half the wealth in the U.S., or $14 trillion, is controlled by women and this is projected to increase to $22 trillion by 2020. Bank of Montreal’s Wealth Institute
- Women will inherit 70% of the wealth that gets passed during the next two generations, and they already own over half of U.S. investable assets. Boston College’s Center on Wealth and Philanthropy 2009
- Women think the financial industry leans toward serving men more than women. Allianz Life
- A need exists for more clearly written and engaging financial information for women. Allianz Life
- Out of the 81% of financial advisors who are using social media, 79% gained new clients from it. This is an increase of 20% from 2014 to 2015, with an average asset increase of $4.6M. Putnam Investments
Here’s the great news: It’s never been easier to grow your practice while increasing your ability to engage women naturally by simply sharing what you know best, your financial expertise, online.
And, now, an online presence is necessary for almost every type of business in today’s marketplace.
The best part of all is that individuals and small businesses can compete on a level playing field with huge firms, if not better, due to the ease and speed at which small businesses can implement online.
BUT… as a financial or related professional, you’re probably not, nor do you want to be, a techie, or even a writer! Now you don’t have to be since the ease and availability of competent staff to spread your expertise online has never been better, IF you know what you need done, and where to look.
And then there’s the way women think and act about money that can be hard to tap into as a numbers and analysis person.
As an investing nerd for 3 decades, an Accredited Financial Counselor®, and a personal finance writer for women for almost a decade, I’ve spent years learning to connect jargon free through engaging yet informative and accurate financial content. And, as a non-techie, I had to learn how to promote my mission of financial empowerment online in today’s crowded and intimidating digital world!
As a professional, you simply can’t rely on writers, or even marketing firms to communicate the depth of knowledge that’s required for financial content, and then there’s the mandatory compliance.
Financial content is complex and important, making it hard to delegate or outsource!
This is why I love to share my strategy that allows you to communicate your own voice and expertise without spending your days typing or posting online.
Through FinancialWoman.com, financial experts and related small businesses began contacting me for help communicating and reaching women, both on and offline.
I love this process, so I created an eBook to share the first steps to craft your unique message and get it out into the world to your desired clients through your website, newsletter and social media.
I especially love helping independent advisors and other professionals that align with our mission, and provide excellent, fairly priced products and services.
My ebook, 7 Things to Do Now to Reach and Retain More Female Clients is free, but it’s valuable, because here’s what you’ll get:
- Discover why small firms have a huge advantage over larger companies for connecting with women today
- See how to expand your presence and real expertise online based on your best communication style
- Find out how to work less while connecting with and serving your clients better than ever
- Learn how and why women engage in the investment process differently from men
- Get the exact steps and online tools to set up ongoing communication easily
Just enter your first name and email address in the boxes below. We’ll immediately email your eBook, 7 Things to Do Now to Reach and Retain More Female Clients, right to you.