After years of resisting tech literacy, I surrendered. It’s not that I would even remotely consider myself tech savvy, but I have noticed that since I made a mind shift about technology, I have gotten better at it. Little things that I have wondered about for years are now becoming clear to me without much effort. It’s wonderful and amazing!
You know where I am going with this, right? Financial literacy!! Are you resisting demonstrating leadership and being proactive with your money? If so, stop! Knowledge and action take you to financial freedom, whether right now that means meeting with your financial advisor with confidence or creating positive cash flow every month so you can grow your money.
Here are some subtle signs of financial resistance:
- Chaos with your records or accounting
- Allowing someone else to blindly manage your money
- Not tracking the value of your investments
- Avoiding Net Worth or Cash Flow calculations
- Not dealing with negative cash flow
- Lack of knowledge about where and how your money is invested
- Letting other family members handle all money matters
If any of these clues are familiar, take a deeper look at why you may not have a positive mindset about your money. There is a good chance that you have old and invalid money beliefs that are keeping you stuck; women are especially vulnerable to this. Today is the day to let go of old negative beliefs, and own financial literacy with the anticipation of an outcome that creates the life you want.