Small Businesses, Professionals, & Those Ready to Leave Corporate
I Can Help You Eliminate the Confusion & Overwhelm of Expanding Online:
- Position yourself as an influential Thought Leader in front of your ideal clients
- Create authentic & engaging content for the right social media outlets (without having to write and manage it all!)
- Find and hire great support staff to implement and manage tasks so you can focus on what you do best
- Use cutting edge small business and practice management solutions for security, technology, and marketing
- High level analysis to identify and capitalize on your most valuable knowledge and expertise
- Benefit from the video movement now before it’s expensive and crowded, without having to be on camera
- Spend 1 hour of your time to get an entire month of social media content done with my low cost & time strategy
Why am I doing this?
I didn’t intend to become a small business consultant, too. Here’s what happened: After launching a website in 2007 with the plan to be a financial coach and writer, I realized that unless I was able to hire an expensive marketing firm from my business income immediately, I had to learn online business management and marketing. Yet being a creative, late forty something at the time, I resisted technology!
A few years later, I worked with my husband to launch an online business based on his professional financial background. We were all in; I HAD to learn how to manage online businesses and reach our desired markets. Yet it seemed impossible because the technology was still confusing and completely overwhelming. There were websites, security, social media, tech tools, PR, and a hiring and managing a team to help with all of this! Hiring marketing firms or delegating these tasks proved expensive and time consuming since I didn’t know the basics to hire the right people or oversee the work.
We were so frustrated; we saw the opportunity to serve others with our life long expertise but we just couldn’t implement the tech pieces! (And felt intimidated among the tech savvy twenty somethings who were succeeding brilliantly with this!)
I immersed myself completely in online marketing first, and then small business management as we grew, studying at a high level with the top experts. Suddenly, it all made sense…after several years, when it all came together; the strategies, the tech tools and the team to implement.
Soon others began asking me to help them with various small business management and marketing tasks. Now I’ve helped financial advisors, executives ready to leave corporate, therapists, product companies, investment firms, and doctors expand their online presence and create new income streams. I absolutely love sharing what I have learned in growing our businesses to help others leverage their time and expertise online to make more money.
Frequently consulting spots open up. I’d love to hear from you if you’d like for me to help you launch, grow or expand your small business. Just enter your email address, name and the type of help you’re needing right now in the form below.
I’ll be in touch to schedule a free call to see if working together is a good fit….asap:)
P.S. “How much do I cost” you ask? I am still a bargain based on the missed opportunity cost of NOT doing expanding your online presence before it gets more crowded.