When it comes to successful investing, sometimes thinking too much can give us paralysis analysis. My friend Lorin Beller Blake at Big Fish Nation wrote an article on thinking too much that led me to this thought. The points that Lorin made can be related directly to investing as well as most areas of life:
- Decide to Act. Becoming proactive around investing your money is really just a decision.
- Define your goals. Decide how much money you want to have at a certain time in the future. Be clear about this, as it will lay the foundation for your investment decisions.
- Defy your fears. Is this a big one around money or what? Fear is what keeps us out of rising markets like those we have seen over the past two months.
- Do it. Once you make a decision to become financially empowered, list the steps that will take you where you want to be. Then you can simply knock out the things on the list, one by one. There is a good chance that furthering your financial education will be on that list, and I would love to help with that!
It’s easy to get started increasing your investing knowledge today by simply:
- SIGNING UP for my Newsletter and Financial Empowerment Gifts on the right side of this page!
- FOLLOWING ME on Twitter @camillegaines and @financial_woman!
- FRIENDING ME on Facebook at Camille Gaines!
- BUYING my Course, 7 Steps to Deliberate Investing Course; download and start listening today!
It’s that simple! Decide to act now~