While the mission of Financial Woman is to share core investment education, more and more I believe that there is something to this whole idea of our mindsets creating our lives. I don’t want to get too fuzzy on you, but think about the times that you have awoken to a bad day, and the entire day turned out the same way. On the other hand, when you are thinking optimistically and with clarity, life just seems to fall into place.
With this in mind, I’d like to share 5 ways to lay the foundation to invite wealth into your life beyond the basics of investment education:
1. Believe money is good. If you grew up believing that money is evil, it’s time to let go of that belief that no longer serves you well.
2. Develop a money building mindset. Increase your investment education so that you are confident enough to act on wealth building opportunities when they arise.
3. Create order around your money. Invite your money to grow by creating systems and structures that make it easy for you to monitor your financial resources.
4. Share your wealth. If you have experienced the joy of making a charitable donation with your money then you know the deep contentment that this produces.
5. Feel gratitude for your money. Every day, notice all the things for which you can feel gratitude, and every night, write out five blessings from the day in your journal.
Change your mindset, and change your life. This applies to your money mindset, as well as everything else in life. This is a journey I challenge myself with every day; I hope you’ll join me in this journey of living as an empowered woman.