- More than half the wealth in the U.S., or $14 trillion, is controlled by women and this is projected to increase to $22 trillion by 2020. Bank of Montreal’s Wealth Institute
- Women will inherit 70% of the wealth that gets passed during the next two generations, and they already own over half of U.S. investable assets. Boston College’s Center on Wealth and Philanthropy 2009
- Women think the financial industry leans toward serving men more than women. Allianz Life
- A need exists for more clearly written and engaging financial information for women. Allianz Life
- Out of the 81% of financial advisors who are using social media, 79% gained new clients from it. This is an increase of 20% from 2014 to 2015, with an average asset increase of $4.6M. Putnam Investments
Here’s the great news: It’s never been easier to take advantage of simple technology to grow your practice while increasing your ability to engage women naturally. And it’s now a necessary part of almost every type of business to compete in today’s marketplace.
The best part of all is that individuals and small businesses can compete on a level playing field with Wall Street, if not better, due to the speed at which small businesses can implement, and the ease and availability of outsourcing staff for that implementation.
Get Camille's Report to:
- Discover why small firms have a huge advantage over larger companies when it comes to connecting with women today.
- See how to expand your presence and real expertise online without being a techie.
- Find out how to work less while connecting with and serving your clients more than ever so they never leave you.